Brighton Bike Tours
Free Brighton Bike Hire with Every Tour
Welcome to Brighton Bike Tours – the most popular company for guided cycling tours in the city. There is so much to discover in Brighton & Hove, we aim to make your experience as pleasurable as possible. Each tour has been specifically designed to suit our visitors so please check our list below and choose the perfect one for you.
We provide the bikes and helmets
All our tours are easy going
Each tour has: No hills
... and most importantly - you set the pace!
(* Please note the Twilight Tour is the only tour that has no stops and no breaks)
Click Here to see the locations of each of our tour depicted though our badges.
- MOST POPULAR The Grand Brighton & Preston Park is our most popular tour, ideal to see the best of Brighton.
- The Grand Coastal Bike Tour explores the essential must see locations of Brighton city, including a nice coastal cycle ride. This is ideal for school parties & hen/stag dos (though not at the same time!)
- The Epic Brighton Bike Tour is ideal for groups that want an extended easy ride with an extra stop on the way (maybe a pub stop).
- The Absolute Brighton Bike Tour Is for those that want to make a day of it, with 2 or 3 stops on the way and everything Brighton in between!
- A non stop early evening cycling tour that unveils unmissable essentials of the city in just 90 minutes.
- Cycle with one of Brighton's most talented street artists, as he talks about street art, past and present and what put Brighton on the global street art map.